Season Pass FAQ
Worry-Free Winter Assurance
- 2020/21 blackout dates are: Christmas (12/26-1/2), MLK (1/16 & 1/17) and Presidents (2/13-2/15).
- Age will be determined by the passholders' age as of November 1, 2018. For purchases after November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Children ages 8 and under who participate in the Boyne Country Sports "Junior Has-A-Fit Program" or a SnowSports Academy season-long program are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Playground Pass.
- Seasonal lockers are 16" x16" x 72" and are located on the first floor of the Day Lodge. Cost is $189.00. The locker room is accessible from Thanksgiving through late March. Contact the Season Pass office at 231.526.3026 or email@example.com for locker availability.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750.
- Delinquent charges will be applied to your credit card. Some restrictions apply.
- Discounted lodging at The Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Mountain, and Boyne Highlands valid when booked within seven days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Pools and fitness centers at Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands, excluding Heather Highlands Inn and Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa.
- There is a replacement fee of $50 for lost season passes.
- Returning passholders must have a new photo taken every two years.