Racing at Boyne Highlands
Boyne Highlands Nastar
Every Saturday and Sunday throughout the season, you can challenge your friends or the clock in a fun & fast run down the Nastar course. (No races held March 16)
Registration at Nastar Start Shack: 10:30AM-2:30PM
New! Drag Racing: 10:30am-12pm
Regular Nastar: 1-3pm
Prices: Under 21: $6 | 21+: $7 | Additional Runs: $1 | Unlimited Runs: $12
2021 Boyne Highlands Race League
- We will not have any official meetings in the Zoo Bar until the end of the season party (depending on state regulations).
- There will be no food service in Zoo Bar. However, at Slopeside we will have a food special for race league participants and guests at a reduced price for purchase.
- All race results will be done online. An email will be sent by Friday afternoon with results and a link to the webpage where the results will be listed.
- Teams: 12 people on a team but only the top 5 racers points count towards team totals. Ages 18+.
- Course will be open for inspection on race night from 5-6:25 pm. There will be NO practice runs only inspection. Slipping each of the courses is highly recommended for everyone's safety.
- One participation point is awarded for each racer on a team that makes one run each night of racing with a maximum of 7 participation points for the team.
- Snowboarders will receive a ½ point extra for each night raced towards team totals. However, if you race one race with a snowboard you have to race the remainder of the season on a snowboard. This rule is in place to help out snowboarders so they can be more competitive and NOT for point gouging!!
- Race League Party: March 11 at 6pm. Prizes include skis, BOYNE Pass, ski & snowboard apparel, and much more! Plaques are awarded to the top three teams
- There are NO substitutions at anytime
- We are now allowing 18 years old and up to race this season. (If a minor is caught or suspected of drinking on property, they will be kicked off the team with no substitution for the team!!)
- We also have a new sponsorship program in place if you are interested please contact Steve directly.
Contact Steve Koskuc for additional information or if you are interested in the NEW sponsership program.