Boyne Highlands Nastar
Every Saturday and Sunday throughout the season, you can challenge your friends or the clock in a fun & fast run down the Nastar course. (No races held March 16)
Registration at Nastar Start Shack: 10:30AM-2:30PM
Prices: Under 21: $6 | 21+: $7 | Additional Runs: $1 | Unlimited Runs: $12
2019 Boyne Highlands Race League
- Teams: Maximum of ten people per team (five people are scored). Participation points toward team total for all ten team members. Ages 18+.
- Pre-Registration: December 21, 2018 from 6 - 8pm in Slopeside
- Rate: Early registration - through January 3, 2019 - $35 (with completed release form and payment)
- Late registration: January 3, 2019 from 6 - 8pm in Slopeside - $45
- Practice Race: January 3 on the hill from 6 - 8pm If you have never raced before or are just need some practice.
- Scored Racing: January 10 - February 28, 2019 - Race starts every Thursday 6:30-8pm with NASTAR scoring on Leprechaun.
- Course will be open for inspection on race night from 5-6:25 pm. There will be NO practice runs only inspection. Slipping each of the courses is highly recommended for everyone's safety.
- After each competitor has completed their two runs, they are welcome to practice in the course but only the first two runs will count for team totals.
- Snowboarders will receive a ½ point extra for each night raced towards team totals. However, if you race one race with a snowboard you have to race the remainder of the season on a snowboard. This rule is in place to help out snowboarders so they can be more competitive and NOT for point gouging!!
- Complimentary appetizers and beer specials in the Zoo Bar from 8 - 9pm following each race.
- Race League Party: March 7 at 6pm. Prizes include skis, BOYNE Pass, ski & snowboard apparel, and much more! Plaques are awarded to the top three teams.
- Substitutions due to an injury or other major event are only allowed up to week 5. After week 5 substitutions are no longer allowed.
Contact Steve Koskuc for additional information or if you are interested in the NEW sponsership program.