At Boyne Highlands we understand what matters — friends, family, and time well spent. Since 1963, groups from six to six hundred have enjoyed the facilities and activities Boyne Highland has to offer. Guests at Boyne Highlands have made a tradition of active sport, tranquil leisure, and building memories among the rolling hills of northern Michigan. Never pretentious, always welcoming, Boyne Highlands is an oasis in an ever-changing world.
Boyne Highlands Resort can provide ideal meeting facilities for any size event. From a convention center or banquet hall for a simple board meeting to a beautifully appointed wedding hall, you'll find the perfect space to suit your needs.
We also offer a full range of accommodations for your guests. From hotel rooms to luxurious three bedroom condominiums, our well-appointed lodging options are suited to groups of any size, and any budget.
To suit the appetites of your guests, Boyne Highlands offers comprehensive dining and catering options, situated in venues that offer a combination of luxury and breathtaking beauty - whether on a championship golf course, on a mountaintop, or along the shores of Lake Michigan.
During event downtime, our recreation options provide activities to satisfy any appetite for fun and adventure. Our summer guests enjoy tennis, swimming, fly fishing, mountain biking, hiking and golfing on four championship Michigan golf courses,.
Winter vacations at Boyne Highlands provide the Midwest's most complete array of snow-centric options, with multiple opportunities for downhill skiing/snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and tubing. Nearby shopping opportunities include a unique assortment of boutiques, galleries and shops in the Harbor Springs and Petoskey area.
Taste. As Unique As You Are.
Dining at Boyne Highlands easily becomes a memorable part of any event. Limited only by one's imagination, groups large and small have the luxury of experiencing a diverse menu. Create the perfect moonlight dinner or a robust mountainside banquet.
- All equipment is rented on a "per room" basis
- Extensive setups/strikes may require additional labor
- Listed items and prices are subject to change
- Seven days advance notice is required to insure availability
- Customers will be responsible for costs incurred as a result of canceled requests
- Equipment ordered, but not used, will be charged unless canceled prior to setup
- Technicians are available to assist in the setup or configuration of customer owned equipment or to be present during meetings and presentations. 48 hours notice is required to insure availability, cost is $85/hr
- Practice sessions prior to the scheduled presentation must be coordinated with the convention planner to ensure room and equipment availability. A/V equipment required will be billed just like a regular presentation.
- If a technician is requested to be present for the practice, the cost is $85/hr.
Our group has been meeting at Boyne Highlands for 40 years. We have children of the original participants now bringing their children. Many people who attend our meeting have been to conferences at the largest resorts in the country, yet still revel in the familiarity and friendliness of Boyne Highlands.