BUY IN ADVANCE, AND SAVE BIG - UP TO 40% OFF WINDOW RATES! Don't wait until the day of to purchase at the window. Boyne Highlands lift ticket rates vary based on date and demand. The earlier you buy, the more you save.
Online Lift Ticket Purchase Policy
If your plans change after purchasing your lift ticket online - and you're not able to make it on the ski day you purchased your ticket for - we'll credit the value of your ticket for another ski day. It's required that you call Skier Services at 844.836.5502 by 3pm prior to the day your ticket starts and we'll credit the value of your ticket towards the purchase of another ticket on any other date this season.*
* Credits are valid toward the purchase of a regular-priced ticket at the resort for the same number of days or longer, must be used by the end of the 2019-20 winter season, are not available on tickets included within a ski and stay package or purchased through a third party, and are non-transferable. Refunds are not issued if credits are applied toward a lower-priced ticket or are unused within one year of transaction date. Choose the wrong date or resort? We're happy to make that change - we'll apply the amount paid towards a new ticket, no refunds available.
Skiing & Riding
Peak Days: Winter 2019/20
Peak days include (in addition to Fridays & Saturdays - but are not limited to and are subject to change):
- December: 26-31
- January: 1-4, & 18-19
- February: 15-17
Night Skiing Days: Winter 2019/20
Night-time is special at Boyne Highlands Resort. For those guests looking to ski under the bright slope lights, this ticket is for you. Night tickets are good for skiing and boarding from 5-9pm on the following select evenings:
- December: 20-31
- January: 1-4, 8-11, 15-19, 22-25, & 29-31
- February: 1, 5-8, 12-16, 19-22, & 26-29
- March: 4-7, & 11-21
Save up to 40%
2019/20 Window Rates - Single Day Pricing
If you are unable to plan your visit to Boyne Highlands Resort in advance, lift tickets are available for purchase at Skier Services on the day of your visit. In addition to the ticket options below, 2, 3, 4, and 5-day options are also available for purchase at Skier Services the day of your visit.
1-Day Open-to-Close Lift Tickets
|Regular Season||Adult (18-69)||Youth (6-17)||Senior (70+)|
4-Hour Flex Lift Tickets
|Adult (18-69)||Youth (6-17)||Senior (70+)|
Night Skiing Lift Tickets
|Night Skiing Begins December 20||Adult (18-69)||Youth (6-17)||Senior (70+)|
Guaranteed Lift Tickets
At Boyne Highlands, your enjoyment on the slopes is guaranteed! If you're not satisfied with our snow conditions, simply return your daily lift ticket purchased online or at lift ticket locations within one hour of purchase to receive a voucher for future use.
- Multi-day lift ticket purchasers also enjoy access to Boyne Mountain's 415 acres of varied terrain - just a short drive south in Boyne Falls.
- The 4-hour Flex Ticket allows you to choose any four consecutive hours of skiing/riding pleasure.
- Kids 5 & under ski and ride FREE every day all season when they are a lodging guest at BOYNE.
- Kids 5 & under ski and ride FREE every day all season when accompanied by a skiing/snowboarding adult!
- Seniors 80+ ski/ride for FREE every day, all season!
Discounted & FREE Beginner Area Lift Tickets
- Save $20 on Open-to-Close lift tickets and $15 on the 4-hour Flex and Night lift tickets with U.S. Military ID. No blackout dates. Not available with advance purchases or discounted/promo tickets. Military member must show Active/Retired ID. (For active/retired military and their immediate family members only.)
- FREE Beginner Area Tickets: Boyne Highlands offers a FREE Beginner Area that is open daily. Tickets must be obtained at the lift ticket windows prior to skiing or snowboarding. Boyne Highlands' FREE Beginner Area is open daily.