All four of Boyne Highlands Resort's golf courses will be open starting Friday, May 29.
At Boyne Highlands, we take great satisfaction in seeing familiar faces as players return, year after year, to enjoy our challenging, award-winning courses. Each course is designed to challenge — and to showcase the breathtaking beauty of our Northern Michigan setting.
Join us for a classic golf experience with a round on The Heather course, a Robert Trent Jones design and home to the 100th Michigan Amateur tournament. Take a lesson with one of the many programs offered by the BOYNE Golf Academy. Regardless which course you play, be sure to join us at the end of the round at the Country Club of Boyne, where you'll enjoy elegant dining, ambiance and the camaraderie of those who've shared your experience.
Donald Ross Memorial
Cuff Links Executive Par 3
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- 2019 National Course of the Year, The Heather
- 2018 Michigan Golf Course of the Year, The Heather
- Top Ten Favorite U.S. Golf Resorts for Value, 2017 (#1) - GOLF.com
- Best Resort Courses, 2017, Arthur Hills - GolfWeek
- Premier Resort - Gold Medal - Boyne Golf - Golf Magazine
- Best Courses in the State, The Heather - Golf Magazine
- America's 100 Greatest Golf Courses, The Heather - Golf Digest