BOYNE Gold Pass
- Unrestricted skiing and riding at Boyne Highlands Resort and Boyne Mountain Resort with no blackout dates.
|Category||March 15 - May 5|
|Youth (6-17)||$249* / $599|
*Special Youth Add-On pricing allows adding up to two youths per adult pass purchased. Additional youths above the two per adult passes purchased will be at a higher pricepoint.
Unrestricted skiing and riding at Boyne Highlands Resort and Boyne Mountain Resort with no blackout dates. Tubing included. Eligible for NASTAR ($99) & Nordic Pass ($50) Add-on. Enjoy 50% off BOYNE sister resort lift ticket window rates.
Benefits & Discounts
- Access to Boyne Mountain Resort & Boyne Highlands Resort
- Sister resort benefits: three free days of skiing at each of Boyne Resorts' nine mountain destinations across North America; plus eligible for 50% discount on window lift ticket rates at BOYNE sister resorts
- Includes tubing add-on
- Eligible for $99 Nastar add-on
- Eligible for $75 Nordic add-on
- Resort charging privileges
- Free admission to Brew-Ski Fest (21 and over)
- First Tracks membership
- Lodging discount
- Summer scenic chairlift access (bike park chairlift access is NOT included)
- $10 off Zipline Adventure Tours during winter season
- 15% retail discount
- If you purchase your Gold Pass by May 5, then you'll receive two $20 Preferred Gold Vouchers, which will automatically be added on to your profile at the resort. Use your Preferred Gold Vouchers to receive a $20 open-to-close lift ticket for your friends and family, for any ski day of the 2021-22 ski season. Preferred Gold Vouchers must be used during the 2021-22 ski season or they expire. Only passes purchased through May 5 will be eligible to receive Preferred Gold Vouchers.
Benefits & discounts are subject to change without notice. BOYNE lodging discounts available with paid lodging booked within 7 days of arrival by calling Central Reservations. To determine the best lodging deals available to you at our sister resorts, please contact the individual resort's reservation department. Recreational facilities covers the use of recreational facilities in Michigan only, excluding Heather Highlands Inn and the Mountain Grand Lodge & Spa.