June 17 – August 16, 2019
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love — and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. Whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with new friendships and memories of fun, outdoor adventure.
At Boyne Highlands Adventure Camp, we share our enthusiasm for an active, outdoor lifestyle, mixing things up with swimming in resort pools, off-site field trips and end of the summer camp-out! Twice each week, morning sessions center on archery and golf instruction with a First Tee Instructor.
For children ages 3-13 (must be fully potty trained!), Adventure Camp is offered throughout the summer, Monday through Friday full day 8:30am - 5:30pm, or half day 8:30am - 1pm or 12:30pm - 5:30pm (includes lunch). Half days are not offered on Fridays due to all-day field trips.
Our camp is very flexible since we know that plans in the summer time can change instantaneously. So, we don't have a registration process. You simply just show up on the first day you would like for your child(ren) to attend camp (no pre-registration) and the counselors will get you set up with payment and have you fill out a waiver for your child. We accept ages 3yo - 13yo. All children must be fully potty trained.
Your child can attend any days of camp that they please. If you are only available for one day of camp on a certain week that is completely fine. We suggest that you don't pay for a full week of camp if you are unsure as to if the child(ren) will attend everyday as there are NO REFUNDS for weekly payments. Also, please take note that even if you child falls under the Pee Wee age they are more than welcome to stay for a full day. We just like to have the half day option available for parents who would prefer the child only stay for a half day. Half days are not offered on Fridays due to all day field trips.
- Full Days | Mon - Thurs: $45, Friday: $55, Weekly: $190. (Weekly payments can only be made on Monday; if weekly amount is paid, there will be no refunds for days not attended. Weekly rate also includes a $10 field trip fee, no refunds)
- Half Day(includes lunch) | Daily: $35. Weekly: $140 (Weekly payments can only be made on Monday; if weekly amount is paid, there will be no refunds for days not attended.) Half days are not allowed on Fridays.
- New! Friday field trip days are now an extra $10 to cover entry and bussing fees.
- Early Drop Off | From 7:30am - 8:30am: $5 per child, per day
- Late Pick Up Fee | After 5:30pm: $10 per child, per day (must be paid at time of pick-up)
10% sibling discount (after paying full price for first child)
20% Country Club of Boyne discount
*Please inform the counselor at the time of payment!
Typical Day at Camp
Early Drop Off ($5 per child, per day)
Regular Drop Off
Archery (Monday/Wednesday) / First Tee Instruction* (Tuesday/Thursday)
Lunch - (menu links below)
Free Play & Parent Pick up at Adventure Camp facility
Late pick-up charges, $10/child (must be paid at time of late pick-up)
- After 5:30pm
Summer Lunch Menus
Suggested Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Golf clubs if you have your own, otherwise we provide
- An attitude for fun!
- Swim suit & flotation devices
- Willingness to learn
- Change of clothing
Do NOT Bring
- All electronic devices
- Cell phones
- Hand-held games
- Sharp items or weapons
- Personal items
We are not responsible for lost belongings.
2019 Theme Weeks
- Week 1: (June 17-21) "Adventureland"
- Week 2: (June 24-28) "Amazing Race"
- Week 3: (July 1-5) "Party in the USA" *No Camp July 4th*
- Week 4: (July 8-12) "Cool Creatures"
- Week 5: (July 15-19) "Carnival Craziness"
- Week 6: (July 22-26) "Outerspace"
- Week 7: (July 29- August 2) "Wet n' Wild"
- Week 8: (August 5-9) "Aloha Summer"
- Week 9: (August 12-16) "Beach Bash"
2019 Field Trips
- Week 1: (June 17-21) Great American Adventures
- Week 2: (June 24-28) Avalanche Bay
- Week 3: (July 1-5) Pirate's Cove/Petoskey Sunset Park
- Week 4: (July 8-12) Big Bear Adventures/Indian River Co-op Park
- Week 5: (July 15-19) Northern Lights and Rec./Kiwanis Park
- Week 6: (July 22-26) Call of the Wild
- Week 7: (July 29- August 2) Avalanche Bay
- Week 8: (August 5-9) Fort Michilimackinac
- Week 9: (August 12-16) Zorn Beach
All field trips are weather dependent and subject to change.