- Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love.
All guests booked or interested in booking Adventure Center activities need to check in at the Skier Services / Lift Ticket Window area located at the Day Lodge.
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love — and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. Whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with new friendships and memories of fun, outdoor adventure.
Opening for Summer 2020 on Monday, June 15
Please be aware of the following:
- Campers will be subject to a health screening prior to entering camp consisting of a temperature check and screening questions
- Anyone with a fever of 100.4 or greater will he asked to return home
- Campers are asked to bring a face covering to camp and will be asked to wear during any indoor activities
- Camp will be primarily focused on outdoor activities with very limited indoor time
- Friday field trips are temporarily suspended
- Field trips will resume upon clearance from the CDC and local health officials
- Due to CDC guidelines on pool usage, swimming time is temporarily suspended until clearance by the CDC and local health officials
- Other water activities will be offered
- Camp programs and activities will be designed to limit contact and follow social distancing guidelines
- Lunches will continue to be provided to campers but will be served box lunch style and consumed outdoors
- Campers are encouraged to bring their own labeled water bottles
For children ages 4-13 (must be fully potty trained, and willing to participate), Adventure Camp is offered throughout the summer, Monday through Friday full day 8:30am - 5:30pm, or half day 8:30am - 1pm or 12:30pm - 5:30pm (includes lunch). Early drop off and late pick up options available.
Online registration will be launching in the coming days. Until online registration is available, please contact the Adventure Center for registration at 231.526.3008.
- Full Day: $47 daily | $194 weekly
- Half Day: $37 daily | $144 weekly
Please have the below Adventure Camp permission form/liability waiver complete for each child prior to arriving for camp for your first visit.
Typical Day at Camp
Early Drop Off ($5 per child, per day)
Regular Drop Off
Lunch - (menu links below)
Free Play & Parent Pick up at Adventure Camp facility
Late pick-up charges, $10/child (must be paid at time of late pick-up)
- After 5:30pm
Summer Lunch Menu
- Monday: Pizza & Breadsticks
- Tuesday: Nacho Tuesday
- Wednesday: Ham Mac & Cheese
- Thursday: Burger & French Fries
- Friday: Chicken Strips & French Fries
Each day with lunch, kids receive a salad cup, whole fruit, and a juice cup.
Suggested Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Golf clubs if you have your own, otherwise we provide
- An attitude for fun!
- Swim suit & flotation devices
- Willingness to learn
- Change of clothing
Do NOT Bring
- All electronic devices
- Cell phones
- Hand-held games
- Sharp items or weapons
- Personal items
We are not responsible for lost belongings.