June 18 – August 17, 2018
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love — and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. Whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with new friendships and memories of fun, outdoor adventure.
At Boyne Highlands Adventure Camp, we share our enthusiasm for an active, outdoor lifestyle, mixing things up with swimming in resort pools, off-site field trips and end of the summer camp-out! Twice each week, morning sessions center on archery and golf instruction with a First Tee Instructor.
For children ages 3-13 (must be fully potty trained!), Adventure Camp is offered throughout the summer, Monday through Friday full day 8:30am - 5:30pm, or half day 8:30am - 1pm or 12:30pm - 5:30pm (includes lunch). Half days are not offered on Fridays due to all-day field trips.
- Full Days | Mon - Thurs: $45, Friday: $55, Weekly: $190. (Weekly payments can only be made on Monday; if weekly amount is paid, there will be no refunds for days not attended. Weekly rate also includes a $10 field trip fee, no refunds)
- Half Day(includes lunch) | Daily: $35. Weekly: $140 (Weekly payments can only be made on Monday; if weekly amount is paid, there will be no refunds for days not attended.) Half days are not allowed on Fridays.
- New! Friday field trip days are now an extra $10 to cover entry and bussing fees.
- Early Drop Off | From 7:30am - 8:30am: $5 per child, per day
- Late Pick Up Fee | After 5:30pm: $10 per child, per day (must be paid at time of pick-up)
10% sibling discount (after paying full price for first child)
20% Country Club of Boyne discount
*Please inform the counselor at the time of payment!
Typical Day at Camp
Early Drop Off ($5 per child, per day)
Regular Drop Off
Archery (Monday/Wednesday) / First Tee Instruction* (Tuesday/Thursday)
Lunch - (menu links below)
Free Play & Parent Pick up at Adventure Camp facility
Late pick-up charges, $10/child (must be paid at time of late pick-up)
- After 5:30pm
Summer Lunch Menus
Suggested Items to Bring
- Outdoor shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Golf clubs if you have your own, otherwise we provide
- An attitude for fun!
- Swim suit & flotation devices
- Willingness to learn
- Change of clothing
Do NOT Bring
- All electronic devices
- Cell Phones
- Hand-held games
- Sharp implements
- Personal items
We are not responsible for lost belongings.
2018 Theme Weeks
- Week 1: (June18-22) "Operation: Have a Blast!"
- Week 2: (June25-29) "Super Soaked!"
- Week 3: (July 2-6) "Shipwrecked" *No Camp July 4th*
- Week 4: (July 9-13) "Are You Game?"
- Week 5: (July 16-20) "Carnival Craziness"
- Week 6: (July 23-27) "Highlanders"
- Week 7: (July 30- August 3) "Wet n' Wild"
- Week 8: (August 6-10) "Olympia"
- Week 9: (August13-17) "Party Time"
2018 Field Trips
- Week 1: (June 18-22) Great American Adventures
- Week 2: (June25-29) Avalanche Bay
- Week 3: (July 2-6) Pirate's Cove/Petoskey Sunset Park
- Week 4: (July 9-13) Big Bear Adventures/Indian River Co-op Park
- Week 5: (July 16-20) Northern Lights and Rec./Kiwanis Parl
- Week 6: (July 23-27) Oden Fish Hatchery/Harbor Springs Exploration
- Week 7: (July 30- August 3) Avalanche Bay
- Week 8: (August 6-10) Fort Michilimackinac/Raven Hill
- Week 9: (August13-17) Zorn Beach
All field trips are weather dependent and subject to change.