Weddings at Boyne Highlands
Whether you are seeking the destination for your special day, for an unforgettable honeymoon, or a setting to relax and have fun with girlfriends, BOYNE's resorts are the perfect choice. And with two spectacular spas, our experienced staff can delight you from head to toe... feeling refreshed and beautiful for your wedding day.
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
Congratulations on your recent engagement.
As you enter Boyne Highlands it will remind you of an English countryside estate. The white rolling fence line and undulating greens welcome you to the property. Sophistication and refinement in a casual atmosphere, Boyne Highlands is located in Harbor Springs in offers more than 360 sleeping rooms and 30,700 square feet of event space. You'll find that Boyne Highlands is surrounded by an abundance of leisure activity like 4 golf courses, tennis, swimming, hiking, biking, sporting clays, fishing or come winter skiing, snowboarding, horse drawn sleigh rides, dog sled ride and more. Boyne Highlands is truly a romantic and charming place to hold your special wedding.
- Room rates and 10% Resort Fee are subject to a 6% Michigan Sales and Used Tax. Rates are also subject to 5% Local Lodging Assessment.
- Room rates are per room, per night. A two-night minimum applies to the weekend (Friday and Saturday).
- Weddings require a 20-room minimum per night. Subject to availability.
- The happy couple will receive a complimentary room on wedding night when room block is met.
- Should you wish to hold rooms, a formal agreement will be written, based on availability.
An initial deposit in the amount of $2,000 is due with the signed contract and 80% of estimated check, excluding beverage service, is due 30 days prior to event. Final balance, excluding beverage service, is due 5 days prior to event. All deposits are non-refundable and coincide with cancellation fee if the event is to cancel. First nights lodging deposit will be required with individual reservation.
- Graham Chapel ceremony fee of $1,500 hosting a reception with Boyne or $3000 for ceremony only. Capacity of 70 people in pews.**
- Country Club of Boyne rental fee of $3,500. Capacity of 130 people.
- Country Club of Boyne Winter rental fee of $3,500 plus $10,000 f/b. Capacity of 130 people.
- Country Club of Boyne Ceremony rental fee of $800. Capacity of 130 people.
- Blue/Green Room rental fee of $1,500. Capacity of 200+ people. (Not available December - March.)
- Camelot/Zoo Bar rental fee of $1,000. Capacity of 220 people. (Not available between June & August and December through March.)
- Tennis Courts - Tented (Bridal party pays for tent). Rental fee of $1000. Capacity of 200+ people.
- 19th Tee Patio - 4pm ceremony rental fee of $1000. Capacity of 80 people.
- 19th Tee Patio - after 4pm dinners/reception rental fee of $500 plus f/b.
- Top of Kath Run - Ceremony rental fee of $500 + f/b. Capacity of 100+ people.***
- Lakeside Pond rental fee of $500. Capacity of 200 people.
- Champions Room rental fee of $500.Capacity of 135 people.
- All rental rates are subject to 6% Michigan Sales Tax.
- All rates include tables, chairs, chinaware, white table linen, set-up and tear down.
- All decorations must be provided by the wedding party.
- Wedding party must meet Food and Beverage minimum of $5,000 (except winter at Country Club of Boyne- food and beverage is $10,000).
- All Food and Beverage is subject to 6% Michigan Sales Tax and 21% gratuity.
- Cake service/cutting flat fee of $1.50 per slice.
- $3 welcome bag handout.
- $5 room delivery of welcome bags.
- Dance floor included in rental rates - excluding Country Club of Boyne.
- Boyne banquet chairs.
- A/V is not included.
** Graham Chapel is a beautiful rustic "A" framed chapel that has a 2-track road access. There are no restrooms - bridal party can rent a porta potty at their own expense. No air condition. Cost does not include minister. Guests take chairlift up. Ceremony includes 1 shuttle - each additional shuttle is $50 per shuttle. Winter ceremony at Graham Chapel with Aonach Mor Sleigh is $500 per sleigh - 25ppl max per sleigh.
*** Includes 1 shuttle - additional shuttles $50 per shuttle. Guests take chairlift up. Cost does not include minister. No restrooms - bridal party can rent a porta potty at their own expense. Boyne banquet chairs.
Spa - Let our trained staff prepare you from head to toe, leaving you refreshed and feeling beautiful for your big day! Choose from our selection of wedding day packages or allow us to customize your services. The Spa offers a full service salon and spa with array of services including hair services, make-up, manicures & pedicures, facials and massages. Please contact our Spa Group Sales Coordinator at 231.526.3846.
Golf - Boyne has eight top notch golf courses to choose from.
We are looking forward to providing you and your fiancé with a special day.
"You brought a team of professionals, from food service to wait staff, to us and everyone was so considerate and enjoyable to work with. Everyone worked so well together and that is a wonderful reflection on you as a leader and professional. We wanted you to know how much we appreciate everything you did for us to make this memorable day such a pleasure for us."