The forests and fields and trails around Boyne Highlands never look more beautiful — or feel more tranquil — than from a pair of cross-country skis. To enhance that experience, we offer cross-country ski lessons, taught by northern Michigan's most skilled instructors. Make your adventure into the peace and quiet of northern Michigan even more enjoyable with cross country ski lessons at BOYNE. When you improve your technique you'll have more fun!
The Boyne Highlands cross country instruction program is designed to provide in-depth instruction for skiers at every level. With dozens of miles of professionally groomed trails, each moment of instruction translates to a world of greater enjoyment in the great outdoors. Our Cross Country Center offers a variety of instructional clinics, private and group lessons for cross country skiers of all ability levels.
Boyne Highlands offers group and private cross country skiing lessons daily.
- Friday & Saturday: 9am - 4:30pm
- Sunday - Thursday: 9am - 4:30pm
Introduction to Cross Country
Our staff of cross country enthusiasts will guide you as you acquire the basic skills necessary to enjoy Northern Michigan's winter wonderlands! The package includes:
- Rental equipment
- Age: 7+
- 1.5 hour group lesson
- All day trail pass to practice you newly acquired skills
- Lessons are available daily and can be arranged by calling the SnowSports Academy at 231.526.3056
- $62 per person
- Beginner Classic or Skate style
- 1.5 Hour
- $42 per person + trail pass and equipment
- Available for Classic or Skate
- 1 Hour
- $89 per person
- Off peak rate $79 (9 - 10am and after 3:30pm)
- Each additional person - $35