Highlands Lodging Deals
Horseback Trail Rides
Whether you're into golfing, boating, shopping, or checking out the fall colors, it's right here. And, Boyne Highlands Resort is located in the heart of it all.
Perhaps best of all, we're only a stone's throw to the top tourist destinations in Northern Michigan: downtown Harbor Springs, Mackinaw City, Mackinac Island, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Walloon Lake and more!
Select rooms and accommodations at up to 15% off regular only rates. Rates are based on availability and offers are subject to change.
Top 11 Area Activities
- Visit Harbor Springs for a quaint, small town 4th of July.
- Take a shoreline stroll at Petoskey State Park while searching for Petoskey stones.
- Eat fudge in beautiful Mackinaw City.
- Explore Mackinac Island in a horse and buggy.
- Have dinner on the deck at Barrel Back Restaurant overlooking Walloon Lake.
- Drink craft beer with a view at Beards Brewery in Petoskey.
- Savor a wine sampling at Mackinaw Trail Winery.
- Jump off the break wall in Petoskey and enjoy the view of the light house.
- Fire the squash rocket at Pond Hill Farm.
- Enjoy unique downtown shopping in Harbor Springs, Charlevoix, Bay Harbor, Petoskey & Mackinaw City.
- Count the stars at Headlands Dark Sky Park.
Boyne Highlands Lodging & Accommodations