February 15-17, 2019
Join us as Boyne Highlands Resort celebrates Presidents' Weekend with a costume contests, rail jams, treasure hunts, and lots of family fun!
Costume Contest | Saturday Feb. 16th
· Ski dressed as your favorite president for a chance to win!
· Prizes will also be awarded on hill for best dressed skier/snowboarder
· Judging for best costume will take place in the Zoo Bar at 4pm (right before the band starts)
· Entry is free!!
Rail Jam | Saturday Feb. 16th | Registration Day Lodge Lobby 12 - 1:30pm | Competition Starts at 2pm
· Entry Fee $5.00 (unless dressed like your favorite president)
· Divisions are dependent upon who signs up
· Top finishers to receive Boyne gift cards
· Swag give-away
· All Competitors must wear a helmet
· Must be 18 years or older to sign the event waiver or have a parent or guardian present at registration to sign the waiver
Treasure Hunt | Saturday, Sunday and Monday | 9am -4pm
Search the mountain for laminated letters, and when you can spell BOYNE, bring the letters to the activities desk in exchange for a prize.
Entertainment | Saturday Feb. 16th | Zoo Bar
· Union Guns 4:30pm
Chili Cook off | Country Club of Boyne | Sunday Feb. 17th
Murder Mystery Dinner | Country Club of Boyne | Sunday Feb. 17th