47th Annual Kircher Cup
- Friday, September 3 - 5
Two person amateur teams from around the Midwest compete in this 54-hole better ball competition held on the Heather, Donald Ross and Arthur Hills courses at Boyne Highlands Resort. The Kircher Cup is named after the founding family of Boyne Resorts and the names engraved on the cup are a venerable "who's who" of Michigan amateur golf. Divisions include Championship and Senior (55+).
Kircher Cup Itinerary
Friday, September 3
- Championship Division: Heather Course, tee times off #1 and #10, 10am-Noon
- Senior Division: Donald Ross Course, tee times off #1 and #10, 10am-Noon
- *Players in both divisions will be notified by end of day on Wednesday, August 28 via email with their tee times and pairings for Friday and Saturday. Start time information will also be available on the tournament web page.
- **The tournament starters will be collecting skins and Sunday Special funds prior to teeing off, $100 per team. This is optional for each team.
- Ladies Day Game: Hills Course, tee times 11:30, 11:40 and 11:50, $30 per player plus $5 cash per player to enter optional ladies day game
- Cocktail Party at Country Club of Boyne: 6:30-9pm, all players, guests and their families welcome.
Saturday, September 4
- Breakfast Buffet: 6-8am, Main Dining Room, included for players
- Championship Division: Hills Course, 8:30am shotgun start
- Senior Division: Heather Course, 8:30am shotgun start
- Ladies Day Game: The Moor, tee times 8:30, 8:40 and 8:50, $30 per player plus $5 cash per player to enter optional ladies day game
- Family Cookout: Immediately following play on Lakeside Lawn at Main Lodge. All players, guests and their families welcome.
Sunday, September 5
- Breakfast Buffet: 6-8:30am, Main Dining Room, included for players
- Championship Division: Donald Ross Course, 9am shotgun start
- Senior Division: Hills Course, 8:30am shotgun start
- Awards immediately follow play at the Glenn H Johnson Scoreboard
Monday, September 6
- Special golf rates offered to Kircher Cup players and their guests.
- All Boyne Highlands Courses, Boyne Mountain Courses and Crooked Tree Golf Club: $50 per player
- Bay Harbor Golf Club, Preserve/Links combination: $99 per player
- *reserve tee times for Monday, September 3 by contacting the respective golf shop.
- $450 per player
- $295 for Country Club of Boyne members, Bay Harbor GC members and players 25 years or younger