- Our first Fall Fest, perfect for family and friends, located at the top of Kath Run
Free Scenic Chairlift Rides
October 5, 2019, 2-6pm
Join Boyne Highlands for our first Fall Fest, perfect for family and friends, located at the top of Kath Run. Admission is free for this event and includes a cookout, scenic chairlift ride up to Kath Run, and live music by Michelle Chenard! Michelle is an accomplished singer/songwriter in the pop/rock genre, she is one of Northern Michigan's most well known musicians. We'll also have free seasonal non-alcoholic beverages, plus a cash bar, available for attendees.
You'll enjoy picturesque views at the top of the hill, savor in the beautiful scenery of the changing colors while enjoying music with friends and family - which is what the fall season is all about! You can continue the fun with our Boyne Highlands Tunnel of Tress Color Tour Excursion, which includes a guided tour down the famous "Tunnel Of Trees" on M-119.
- Saturday, October 5 from 2-6pm
- Free scenic chairlift ride up to Kath Run
- Free hotdogs, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cash bar
- Live entertainment by Michelle Chenard
- Consider booking a Tunnel of Trees Color Tour Excursion