Dining / Entertainment
January, February & March Dates
Arrive at 5pm for cocktails. Dinner starts promptly at 6pm. Plan on 3-4 hours for this exclusive event. Cost is $99 per person, which includes taxes and gratuities. Beverages are an additional fee.
Eat at the best table in the house at Country Club of Boyne! A blend of enticing aromas and pristine vantage points, this five course meal, cooked personally by Boyne Highlands Resort Executive Chef Dean Grill, showcases seasonal American/local Michigan fare with hints of refined dishes dear to the Chef's heart. It's the perfect experience to impress friends and family or that special someone. It's an experience you aren't soon to forget!
Tickets max out at 14 available per Chef's Table event to ensure an intimate and personalized experience. Country Club of Boyne members are required to contact Carolann Remaly directly for tickets and availability.
Winter 2019 Dates:
- January 6
- February 3
- March 3
Sample Menu (menu will be based on seasonal availability):
- Communal Charcuterie slab - Duck sausage, Prosciutto, Marcona almonds, pickled vegetable, artisanal cheese, fruit mustardo, crostiniMarket pea soup, goat cheese, scallion oil
- Warm Morel salad, Edible flowers, radish, crispy green lentils, heirloom tomatoes, perfect poached egg, champagne vinaigrette
- Grilled Walleye, sweet potato mash, horseradish crème, apple dill slaw, Fresno chili puree
- Pan seared Wagyu Flat Iron steak, wild mushrooms, braised onion, Burgundy demi-glace
- Flourless Chocolate pistachio tart, decadent chocolate ganache, candied pistachios
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. In the event you cannot make your reserved date, we will allow a one-time reschedule for a future date. Rescheduled date needs to occur during the 2018/19 season and is based on availability.