Join us for the 9th Annual Brew-Ski Festival, bringing together snow, craft beers, and entertainment, with fun on tap from morning through midnight - and beyond. Hit the slopes, share laughter with friends and join us at our sampling bars where brewery representatives from more than 70 breweries share their enthusiasm about more than 200 brews! When you've satisfied your thirst, take in some live music while your favorite brats and burgers reach tasty perfection on nearby grills to round out the experience and make this ritual spring celebration a must-attend event.
- 3-10pm: Lodging Guest Registration - Package guests will recieve favors including a t-shirt, pint glass, and five sampling tickets. - Main Lodge lobby
- 7pm: Kick-off Party and Tap Takeover with Brewery Vivant & Shorts - Enjoy pub food and a cash bar as we celebrate the art of craft. Both breweries have been asked to bring their 4 very best beers and will compete for a place in next year's kick off party! - Zoo Bar, open to the public, no cover charge.
- 7-9:30pm: Complimentary bar snacks - Zoo Bar
- 7pm-11pm: Live entertainment by The Drift
- Noon-5pm: Brew-Ski Festival - Bring together snow, craft beers, and entertainment. Hit the slopes and join us at our snow bars for more than 285 brews from around the world. The frothy samples will be served up while you enjoy live music by Galactic Sherpas. Must be 21+ to enter. $2 for each four ounce sample. $10 cover charge (free admission for guests on the BrewSki package).
- 10am - 5pm: $20 for 2 Twin Zip rides per person with Brewski Wristband
- 4:30pm: Zoo Bar After Party - Head inside to the legendary Zoo Bar where the party continues with live entertainment from Metro Rockway. Must be 21+ to enter.
- 9pm: Live entertainment by Sean Bielby in the Slopeside Lountge