CANCELLED - Sunday, March 18, 2018
The Friends and Family Race at Boyne Highlands Resort has quickly become one of our most popular races of the season. As in the past, there will be a "Friends" division and a "Family" division with teams comprised of up to four ski racers. There will be prizes in each division as well as a "non-NASTAR handicapped" winner in each division. This race is open to ski racers and snowboarders of all ages so, get your team together and enjoy a fun day of racing at Boyne Highlands.
NEW for 2018! Awards for fastest individuals in the following divisions: 8 and under boys, 8 and under girls, 9-12 boys, 9-12 girls, 13-16 boys, 13-16 girls, 17-29 men, 17-29 ladies, 30-39 men, 30-39 ladies, 40-49 men, 40-49 ladies, 50 and beyond men, 50 and beyond ladies Online pre-registration is Available Now!
- The Boyne Highlands Friends and Family Race is a team race comprised of teams made up of a maximum of four ski racers per team.
- This team race is open to ski racers and snowboarders of all ages.
- There will be two divisions, "Friends" and "Families" for teams, and individual divisions by age and gender.
- Family Division: at least three of the racers must be from the same family (cousins do not count as same family).
- Friends Division: no requirements.
- Entry Fee: $70 per team if pre-registered on line by 5pm Thursday, March 15
-$80 per team on site entry.
- On Site Registration: All on-site registration and bib pick up to take place in the Main Lodge Lobby at Boyne Highlands Resort
Saturday, March 17: Noon-7pm
Sunday, March 18: 8 - 10am
- Course Inspection: 10 - 10:45am, North Challenger
- Race Start Time: 11am, North Challenger
- Awards: approximately one hour after the last racer, estimated 3pm, Camelot Room/Zoo Bar