Box Office: 231.526.3152
Since 1978, The Young Americans Dinner Theatre has been entertaining and enchanting audiences of all ages, making it one of Boyne Highlands' most popular traditions, and a Michigan dinner theatre destination.
The Young Americans ensemble is made up of young, up-and-coming performers, handpicked from across the nation for much-anticipated performances at Boyne Highlands each June, July and August. To enhance the experience, the Broadway-style performances are paired with sophisticated cuisine, resulting in an unforgettable evening of delicious fun.
While you enjoy dinner, The Young Americans sing songs from the classics you've always loved to today's favorite pop hits. Watch as charismatic young singers, dancers, and actors dazzle on stage while you savor the satisfaction of the evening and create the kind of memories that set Boyne Highlands apart.
- Assorted Hot and Cold Hors d'oeuvres
- Mixed Green Salad served with Artisan Rolls & Butter
- Choice of Oven Roasted Prime Rib Au Jus, Sauteed Chicken Breast Dijonaise, Oven Broiled Salmon, or Oven Baked Eggplant Parmesan (vegetarian option). All entrees are served with vegetables and buttermilk-chive Yukon Gold mashed potatoes
- Chocolate Truffle Cake
- Choice of Chicken Tenders served with French Fries, Mac 'n Cheese served with a Chicken Tender, or Spaghetti (with regular sauce, meat sauce or no sauce).
2018 Schedule & Prices
- The Box Office opens for the season in mid-May 2018, but you can reserve your dates online now
- The dinner theatre runs Monday through Saturday from June 22 through August 25, 2018
- Cash bar and appetizers begin at 6:15pm; dinner is served at 7pm
- Adults: $65; Children (12 and under): $42