Summer Lodging Deals
- Lodge with us this summer and be close to all of the top destination spots in Northern Michigan!
Horseback Trail Rides
Whether you're into golfing, boating, shopping, or visiting the beach, it's right here. And, Boyne Highlands Resort is located in the heart of it all.
Perhaps best of all, we're only a stone's throw to the top tourist destinations in Northern Michigan: downtown Harbor Springs, Mackinaw City, Mackinac Island, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Walloon Lake and more!
Summer Lodging Specials
Select rooms and accommodations at up to 15% off regular only rates. Rates are based on availability and offers are subject to change.
Top 11 Area Summer Activities
- Visit Harbor Springs for a quaint, small town 4th of July.
- Take a shoreline stroll at Petoskey State Park while searching for Petoskey stones.
- Eat fudge in beautiful Mackinaw City.
- Explore Mackinac Island in a horse and buggy.
- Have dinner on the deck at Barrel Back Restaurant overlooking Walloon Lake.
- Drink craft beer with a view at Beards Brewery in Petoskey.
- Savor a wine sampling at Mackinaw Trail Winery.
- Jump off the break wall in Petoskey and enjoy the view of the light house.
- Fire the squash rocket at Pond Hill Farm.
- Enjoy unique downtown shopping in Harbor Springs, Charlevoix, Bay Harbor, Petoskey & Mackinaw City.
- Count the stars at Headlands Dark Sky Park.
Boyne Highlands Lodging & Accommodations