Located in the Heart of Northern Michigan
- Whether you're into golfing, boating, shopping, or visiting the beach, Boyne Highlands is your ideal summer home base.
Discover Where Your Heart Is
Biking & Other Activities
Summers in Northern Michigan are spectacular, and we all live for them. Whether you're into golfing, boating, shopping, or visiting the beach, it's right here. And, Boyne Highlands Resort is located in the heart of it all.
Once you experience a Northern Michigan summer at Boyne Highlands Resort, you'll come back time and time again. Like the guests before you, you'll discover that The Highlands is where your heart is.
Lodge With Us
Boyne Highlands Summer Resort Activities
Top 13 Area Summer Activities
- Visit Harbor Springs for a quaint, small town 4th of July.
- Take a shoreline stroll at Petoskey State Park while searching for Petoskey stones.
- Eat fudge in beautiful Mackinaw City.
- Experience the National Venetian Festival in Charlevoix.
- Explore Mackinac Island in a horse and buggy.
- Have dinner on the deck at Barrel Back Restaurant overlooking Walloon Lake.
- See a show at the Great Lakes Center for the Arts in Bay Harbor.
- Drink craft beer with a view at Beards Brewery in Petoskey.
- Savor a wine sampling at Mackinaw Trail Winery.
- Jump off the break wall in Petoskey and enjoy the view of the light house.
- Fire the squash rocket at Pond Hill Farm.
- Enjoy unique downtown shopping in Harbor Springs, Charlevoix, Bay Harbor, Petoskey & Mackinaw City.
- Count the stars at Headlands Dark Sky Park.
Boyne Highlands Lodging & Accommodations
Crafted in the style of a classic English country estate, our ivy-covered main lodge offers a wide range of accommodations, with rooming options to suit everyone - from business travelers to large groups.
The Bartley House
A longtime family favorite, this classic Michigan lodge is home to the largest hot tub in the Midwest.
Heather Highlands Inn
Rooming options range from beautifully appointed hotel rooms to multi-level condominium suites, and the Inn's central location is a short stroll from the Main Lodge.
Crafted with the warmth and rustic charm of a north woods cabin, these two, three, and four bedroom condominiums are nestled slopeside near the North Peak Pass.
Designed for the needs of families and groups, each Ross Cottage has three bedrooms, a full kitchen, and 2 ½ baths, including a whirlpool-equipped master bath.
Arthur Hills Townhomes
These beautiful townhomes are equipped with every amenity imaginable - making them the perfect home away from home.
Heather Highlands Townhouses
These townhouses provide a perfect blend of classic style and modern amenities, in roomy 3-4 bedroom layouts ranging from 2,000 to 2,600 square feet.
Each home offers a distinctive feel - while providing the perfect base for a memorable getaway to the Harbor Springs area.