Located in the Heart of Northern Michigan
- Whether you're into golfing, boating, shopping, or visiting the beach, Boyne Highlands is your ideal summer home base.
Discover Where Your Heart Is
Biking & Other Activities
Summers in northern Michigan are spectacular, and we all live for them. Whether you're into golfing, boating, shopping, or visiting the beach, it's right here. And, Boyne Highlands Resort is located in the heart of it all.
Once you experience a Northern Michigan summer at Boyne Highlands Resort, you'll come back time and time again. Like the guests before you, you'll discover that The Highlands is where your heart is.
Lodge With Us
Boyne Highlands Summer Resort Activities
Top 11 Area Summer Activities
- Visit Harbor Springs for a quaint, small town 4th of July.
- Take a shoreline stroll at Petoskey State Park while searching for Petoskey stones.
- Eat fudge in beautiful Mackinaw City.
- Explore Mackinac Island in a horse and buggy.
- Have dinner on the deck at Barrel Back Restaurant overlooking Walloon Lake.
- Drink craft beer with a view at Beards Brewery in Petoskey.
- Savor a wine sampling at Mackinaw Trail Winery.
- Jump off the break wall in Petoskey and enjoy the view of the light house.
- Fire the squash rocket at Pond Hill Farm.
- Enjoy unique downtown shopping in Harbor Springs, Charlevoix, Bay Harbor, Petoskey & Mackinaw City.
- Count the stars at Headlands Dark Sky Park.
Boyne Highlands Lodging & Accommodations