$999 per person
BOYNE Golf provides the ultimate world-class golf destination with 10 championship caliber courses spanning three resorts. The Great Escape All Inclusive Golf Vacation packages offer unlimited golf on up to seven of our 10 courses and more amenities than ever before.
Plus you'll choose from golf instruction, merchandise packages, spa treatments, golf equipment, additional dining options, or play 18 holes on the luxurious Bay Harbor Golf Club... and it's all included.
The Great Escape Golf Vacation is our signature golf package and is undeniably among America's greatest golf values! With so many activities included in this all inclusive package, your only problem will be how to fit it all in!
- Five nights of lodging at Boyne Highlands (Sunday check-in)
- Welcome gift & reception
- Breakfast and dinner daily - gratuity not included
- UNLIMITED golf with a cart on the following seven courses: Boyne Mountain-The Monument, The Alpine, Boyne Highlands-The Moor, Donald Ross Memorial, Arthur Hills, The Heather, or Crooked Tree Golf Club
- Your choice from one of the following: A round on one of the Bay Harbor Golf Club courses, a one-hour BOYNE Golf Academy lesson (a $150 value), a $90 golf shop gift card, or a $90 spa gift card
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
- A Sunday arrival round on select courses at preferred pricing
- Custom club fitting available utilizing Trackman and GEARS club swing and body tracking system, on-site at Boyne Highlands (additional charge)
- Dining privileges for breakfast and dinner at the Country Club of Boyne, Bay Harbor Golf Club, Everett's, Deer Lake Beach House, or Forty Acres at Boyne Mountain, Sagamore's (breakfast) or Vintage (dinner) at the Inn at Bay Harbor, and Boyne Highlands Main Dining Room* (*limited dates)
- Unlimited range balls, club storage and cleaning
- Swimming, hiking, biking, fitness centers, tennis, hot tubs and more
BOYNE's all inclusive golf vacations are a unique experience. You can experience seven of Michigan's finest golf courses premium free and explore a range of dining and activity options!