Relax and enjoy the color changing scenary!
This year, Boyne Highlands will be hosting Fall Fest, a family friendly event to celebrate fall. Along with a beautiful view at the top of Kath's Run, and complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, all attendees will have access to a cash bar. This free event will also provide live music by Michelle Chenard, an accomplished singer/songwriter in the pop/rock genre.
Continuing the fall theme, embarking on Boyne Highlands Fall Color Tour is a beautiful scenic adventure where guests get to ride through the famous "Tunnel Of Trees" here in Harbor Springs, MI. Also enjoy Scenic Chairlift Rides with breath-taking views of the color changing leaves!
Activities planned for this year's Fall Fest:
- Saturday, October 5 from 2-6pm
- Free scenic chairlift ride up to Kath Run
- Face Painting
- Bobbing for apples
- Toy in a haystack
- Cookie Decorating
- Cotton Candy
- Potato sack races
- Free hotdogs, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cash bar
- Live entertainment by Michelle Chenard
- Consider booking a Tunnel of Trees Color Tour Excursion