Wine & Beer Tours
- Enjoy scenic northern Michigan while sampling fine wines and craft beers!
Summer 2020 Wine Tours Are Sold Out. Please Check Back for Fall Availability.
Grab some family and friends and partake in a wine and beer tour through scenic northern Michigan from Boyne Highlands Resort. On the tour we stop at local wineries or breweries. Specific wineries and breweries to be visited are determined based on guest preferences, which makes each tour a personalized experience! Each destination consists of a variety of locally crafted beverages and treats ranging from farm to table food and games.
- The cost per Boyne Highlands Resort lodging guest is $40 with a six person minimum and ten person maximum. Cost for attendees staying off property is $50. Deviations from minimum and maximums are possible, please call.
- A deposit of 20% of your total is required.
- One week advance notice is required to book the tour (due to required reservations at the wineries now that they are open with limited guest capacities from COVID-19).
- Upon departing the last stop, guests will receive cheese/salami and crackers snacks and a Boyne Highlands souvenir.
SPECIAL NOTE RE: COVID-19 — PLEASE READ:
Boyne Highlands is pleased to offer a modified wine tour experience that complies with current COVID-19 orders. You can expect:
- Masks are required for all guests.
- The tour vehicle to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before your tour.
- The chauffeur to wear a face mask, and to be free from any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Access to hand sanitizer and personal protective equipment (PPE) should you need it.
- To have a great time! We’re determined to bring a smile to your face, even if it’s hidden behind a mask.