- Closed For The Season
We take our winter fun seriously at Boyne Highlands — as our Tubing Park clearly indicates. The excitement starts at the top of the snow-covered, 800-foot long tubing run. Once you push off, the speed builds quickly, sending you racing down your lane, leaving you ready to head back up for another run. For kids and adults alike, our Tubing Park is one of the resort's most popular highlights. So whether you're young, or just young at heart, it's a ride you'll want to repeat, time and time again.
Things to Know
- After purchasing online: on the day of your tubing visit, check in at Skier Services or the Front Desk at the Main Lodge to receive your tubing ticket before heading to the tube park.
- Reservations are REQUIRED, and are available in one-hour blocks.
- Available tickets are limited to no more than 75 guests in the tubing park at any given time.
- All participants need to complete a liability waiver in advance, online. Children under the age of 18 need to have a parent or guardian sign.
- Limit one person per tube.
- Tubing is FREE for Highlands Pass and BOYNE Gold Passholders. Also, Boyne Silver Passholders who have purchased the Tubing Pass Upgrade have tubing access.
- Regular winter boots are suggested.
- For ages 5 and up.