We take our winter fun seriously at Boyne Highlands — as our Tubing Park clearly indicates. The excitement starts at the top of the snow-covered, 800-foot long tubing run. Once you push off, the speed builds quickly, sending you racing down your lane, leaving you ready to head back up for another run. For kids and adults alike, our Tubing Park is one of the resort's most popular highlights. So whether you're young, or just young at heart, it's a ride you'll want to repeat, time and time again.
Things to Know
- Tubing tickets can be purchased at the lift ticket windows; limit one person per tube.
- Tubing is FREE for BOYNE Gold Passholders, and Boyne Silver Passholders who have purchased the Tubing Pass Upgrade.
- Regular winter boots are suggested.
- All participants need to sign a liability waiver. Children under the age of 18 need to have a parent or guardian sign.
- Hours may differ during holiday periods.
- For ages 5 and up.
- 1 Hour
- 2 Hour
January 5 - end of season
Wednesday - Friday: 4-8pm | Saturday: 12:30-8pm | Sunday: 10am-4pm
- January 5 - end of season