Experience northern Michigan in a whole new way with our popular Segway® resort tours. Riding a Segway is a guarantee of fun and laughter — and it's surprisingly easy to learn. After a brief orientation, you will follow your guide along a series of specially-designed trails on a tour of the Boyne Highlands Resort. As you quickly gain confidence and cruise the trails, you'll learn about area history and enjoy gorgeous vistas of the Pleasant Valley and northern Michigan. Tours are approximately 1–1.5 hours in length and include riding instruction.
Make reservations online, by phone at 231.526.3835, or in person at the Boyne Highlands Adventure Center.
May 18 - June 10
Friday – Sunday
10:30am, 1:30pm, 4:30pm
- Friday – Sunday
June 14 - End of Season
11am, 2pm, 5pm
$59 per person
Things to Bring
- Participants must be at least 14 years old. Anyone under age 18 must have a Release of Liability signed by a parent or guardian.
- Participants must weigh at least 100 lbs. and not more than 250 lbs.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Helmets are required and are provided.
- Participants can bring their own helmets, but helmets will be inspected by Adventure Center staff.
- Ski, bike, and skateboard helmets are acceptable.
- No loose clothing or loose accessories.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time to be fitted for helmets and complete the registration process.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Reservations canceled within 24 hours of tour will be charged half the price of their scheduled ride. Reservations that do no show will be charged the full price of their scheduled ride.