All guests booked or interested in booking Adventure Center activities need to check in at the Skier Services / Lift Ticket Window area located at the Day Lodge.
Experience northern Michigan in a whole new way with our popular Segway® resort tours. Riding a Segway is a guarantee of fun and laughter — and it's surprisingly easy to learn. After a brief orientation, you will follow your guide along a series of specially-designed trails. Tours are approximately 1–1.5 hours in length and include riding instruction.
Guests are asked to do the following:
- Wear masks during the orientations and training portion of the Segway tour activity
- Keep minimum 6 foot distance between other participants and staff wherever possible
- Guests will be asked to sanitize hands at the beginning and end of the Segway Tour experience
Make reservations online, by phone at 231.526.3835, or in person at the Boyne Highlands Adventure Center.
Segway Experience Tour Hours
June 19 - Rest of Summer
Daily: 11am, 2pm, & 5pm
- June 19 - Rest of Summer
Things to Know
- Participants must be at least 14 years old. Anyone under age 18 must have a Release of Liability signed by a parent or guardian.
- Participants must weigh at least 100 lbs. and not more than 250 lbs.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Helmets are required and are provided.
- Participants can bring their own helmets, but helmets will be inspected by Adventure Center staff.
- Ski, bike, and skateboard helmets are acceptable.
- No loose clothing or loose accessories.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time to be fitted for helmets and complete the registration process.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Reservations canceled within 24 hours of tour will be charged half the price of their scheduled ride. Reservations that do no show will be charged the full price of their scheduled ride.
- Tours are $62 per person.