Scenic Chairlift Rides
- Claim a chair and experience the beauty - and the fun.
Ski lifts, it turns out, aren't just for skiers. When summer and fall roll around at Boyne Highlands, we treat our guests to a uniquely beautiful perspective with a ride on the MacGully chairlift. Breathtaking panoramic views of crystal blue waters, lush green grounds, and the brilliant fall foliage colors lend a stunning backdrop to your summer or fall visit to Boyne Highlands. Look around — youʼll be able to see Little Traverse Bay, Harbor Springs, Petoskey, and as far as the Mackinac Bridge on a clear day. Claim a chair and experience the beauty — and the fun!
New For Summer 2020
All guests booked or interested in booking Adventure Center activities need to check in at the Skier Services / Lift Ticket Window area located at the Day Lodge.
Guests are asked to do the following:
- Sanitize hands at top and bottom of the lift
- Bikers are asked to wear gloves if they have them
- Please ride the lift with only people in your party
- Please maintain 6 feet spacing while in line waiting for lift
- Reservations are not required.
October 17 & 18
Saturday & Sunday
$5 | Lodging Guests No Charge
- Saturday & Sunday