With superior snowmaking and grooming of 435 acres and 55 downhill runs, five terrain parks including a halfpipe — and a whole lot more — Boyne Highlands Resort offers up an experience with unparalleled tradition unlike any other!
Early Bird Sale Through 4/30 - Prices Jump 5/1
Purchase by 4/30 and receive double BOYNE Rewards points! 2018/19 season passes are being offered as wrap around passes and are good to use for the rest of this season.
BOYNE Gold Pass$699For adults
Unrestricted skiing and riding at Boyne Highlands Resort and Boyne Mountain Resort with no blackout dates. Tubing included. Eligible for NASTAR ($99) & Nordic Pass ($50) Add-on. Mountain Collective add-on eligible. Enjoy 50% off BOYNE sister resort lift ticket window rates.
Pricing: $699 Adults | $524 Teens & Seniors 65-69 | $454 Juniors & Seniors 70-79
The Highlands Pass$549For adults
The Highlands Pass is the Boyne Highlands Gold pass. You get unrestricted skiing and riding all season long at Boyne Highlands Resort, with no blackouts - and enjoy 50% off BOYNE sister resort lift ticket window rates. Plus, extra benefits!
Pricing: $549 Adults | $412 Teens & Seniors 65-69 | $357 Juniors & Seniors 70-79
BOYNE Silver Pass$489For adults
Skiing and riding at Boyne Highlands Resort and Boyne Mountain Resort with Christmas and President's week blackout dates at both resorts. Eligible for NASTAR ($99), Nordic Pass ($50) & Tubing ($50) Add-on. Includes additional benefits and discounts.
Pricing: $489 Adults | $367 Teens & Seniors 65-69 | $318 Juniors & Seniors 70-79
BOYNE Bronze Plus Pass$389For adults
Sunday - Friday open-to-close skiing and riding at Boyne Highlands Resort and Boyne Mountain Resort with Christmas and President's week blackout dates at both resorts. Includes additional benefits and discounts.
Pricing: $389 Adults | $292 Teens & Seniors 65-69 | $253 Juniors & Seniors 70-79
BOYNE Bronze Pass$319For adults
Monday - Friday open-to-close skiing and riding at Boyne Highlands Resort and Boyne Mountain Resort with Christmas and President's week blackout dates at both resorts. Includes additional benefits and discounts.
Pricing: $319 Adults | $239 Teens & Seniors 65-69 | $207 Juniors & Seniors 70-79
Cool Kids Pass$79Ages 6-12
The Cool Kids Pass is for children ages 6-12 that reside in Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Emmet or Otsego Counties. Skiing and riding at Boyne Highlands Resort only with Christmas and President's week blackout dates.
Pricing: $79 Ages 6-12
Not sure which season pass is right for you? Use this information to help decide.
|Boyne Highlands Access|
|Boyne Mountain Access|
|Blackouts||None||None||Christmas & Presidents||Christmas & Presidents|
|Days of Week||All||All||All||Mon-Fri/Sun-Fri|
|Mountain Collective Discount|
|50% off BOYNE sister resort window lift tickets|
|25% off Crystal Mountain window lift tickets|
|Early Season Payment Plan|
|$50 Tubing Add-On||Included|
|$99 Nastar Add-On|
|$50 Nordic Add-On|
|Resort Charging Privileges|
|Free Brew-Ski Admission|
|First Tracks Access|
|Summer Chairlift Access|
|Zipline Discount (Winter)||$10 off||$10 off||$10 off||$10 off|
|Spa Discount (Winter)||10% off||10% off||10% off||10% off|
|Retail Discount||15% off||15% off||10% off||10% off|
*Main Lodge pool usage at Boyne Highlands may be impacted by anticipated construction of the Main Lodge next winter. The Bartley House pool will be available for use as in the past.
- Qualifies for Mountain Collective special offer add-on price of $249 valid between March 12 - April 6. Promo code granted via email following purchase of BOYNE Gold Pass.
- 2018/19 blackout dates are: Christmas (12/26-1/1) and Presidents (2/16-2/18).
- Age will be determined by the passholders' age as of November 1, 2018. For purchases after November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Children ages 8 and under who participate in the Boyne Country Sports "Junior Has-A-Fit Program" or a SnowSports Academy season-long program are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Playground Pass.
- Seniors age 70+ who were BOYNE Active Passholders during the 2013/14 season are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Active Pass so long as they continue to do so yearly.
- Seasonal lockers are 16" x16" x 72" and are located on the first floor of the Day Lodge. Cost is $189.00. The locker room is accessible from Thanksgiving through late March. Contact the Season Pass office at (231) 526-3121 or email@example.com for locker availability.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750.
- Delinquent charges will be applied to your credit card. Some restrictions apply.
- Discounted lodging at The Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Mountain, and Boyne Highlands valid when booked within seven days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Pools and fitness centers at Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands, excluding Heather Highlands Inn and Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa.
- There is a replacement fee of $50 for lost season passes.
- Returning passholders must have a new photo taken every two years.
- Refunds will be allowed prior to the first day of the 18/19 season, minus a $50 per pass administrative fee. Season passes after the first day of skiing then become non-transferable and non-refundable.