June 19 – August 18, 2017
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love — and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. Whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with new friendships and memories of fun, outdoor adventure.
At Boyne Highlands Adventure Camp, we share our enthusiasm for an active, outdoor lifestyle, mixing things up with swimming in resort pools, off-site field trips and end of the summer camp-out! Twice each week, morning sessions center on archery and golf instruction with a First Tee Instructor.
For children ages 3-13 (must be fully potty trained!), Adventure Camp is offered throughout the summer, Monday through Friday full day 8:30am - 5:30pm, or half day 8:30am - 1pm or 12:30pm - 5:30pm (includes lunch). Half days are not offered on Fridays due to all-day field trips.
- Full Day: $45 daily, $180 weekly (weekly payments can only be made on Mondays; if weekly amount is paid, there will be no refunds for days unattended)
- Half Day (includes lunch): $35 daily, $140 weekly (weekly payments can only be made on Mondays; if weekly amount is paid, there will be no refunds for days unattended)
- Early Drop Off: From 7:30-8:30am: $5 per child, per day
- NEW Late Pick-up Fee: After 5:30pm: $10/child (must be paid at time of late pick-up)
10% sibling discount (after paying full price for first child)
20% Country Club of Boyne discount
*Please inform the counselor at the time of payment!
Typical Day at Camp
Early Drop Off ($5 per child, per day)
Regular Drop Off
Archery (Monday/Wednesday) / First Tee Instruction* (Tuesday/Thursday)
Lunch - (menu links below)
Free Play & Parent Pick up at Adventure Camp facility
Late pick-up charges, $10/child (must be paid at time of late pick-up)
- After 5:30pm
Suggested Items to Bring
- Outdoor shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Golf clubs if you have your own, otherwise we provide
- An attitude for fun!
- Swim suit & flotation devices
- Willingness to learn
- Change of clothing
Do NOT Bring
- All electronic devices
- Cell Phones
- Hand-held games
- Sharp implements
- Personal items
We are not responsible for lost belongings.
2017 Theme Weeks
- Week 1: June 19 - 23, "Beyond Camp"
- Week 2: June 26 - 30, "Hearts of the Champions"
- Week 3: July 3 - 7, "Having an All American Blast"
- Week 4: July 10 - 14, "Mountain Mavericks"
- Week 5: July 17 - 21, "Mysteries & Riddles"
- Week 6: July 24 - 28, "Willy Wonka"
- Week 7: July 31 - August 4, "Splash-tastic"
- Week 8: August 7 - 11, "Wacky Sports"
- Week 9: August 14 - 18, "Go out with a Bang!"
2017 Field Trips
- Week 1: June 23, Great American Adventures
- Week 2: June 30, Northern Lights Rec & Airport
- Week 3: July 7, Avalanche Bay
- Week 4: July 14, Harbor Springs Explorations (Pond Hill Farm, Deer Park, etc.)
- Week 5: July 21, Petoskey Extravaganza (Busy Bodies Bounce House, Parks, etc.)
- Week 6: July 28, Raven Hill Discovery Center
- Week 7: August 4, Avalanche Bay
- Week 8: August 11, Big Bear Adventures
- Week 9: August 18, Zorn Park Adventures
There will not be First Tee instruction the following dates: July 4, 18, 20, August 8 and 10.
First Tee instruction will be limited to 30 children per day. Campers will be sent based on age, starting with the oldest children. If you want your child to participate in First Tee instruction, please let one of the counselors know.
All field trips are weather dependent and subject to change.